Our glossy sticker finish is the "original gloss" finish that we have offered since first launching StandOut Stickers in 2009.
This finish creates durable glossy stickers that are not only beautiful, but can stand up to the elements.
Our custom sticker finishes are applied over the printed sticker graphic as a laminate. This helps to protect your printed sticker design from scratching or fading through all weather conditions.
- Vinyl Sticker Material Thickness: 3 mil.
- Glossy Sticker Finish Thickness: 3 mil.
- Total Sticker Thickness: 6 mil.
All of our sticker finishes similarly protect and strengthen the printed custom sticker graphic. All of our finish options increase lifespan indoors and outdoors and protect from scratches and fading. Most of the differences between finish options are in the look and feel of the finished product.
Glossy Sticker Finish Features
- Weather Resistant.
- Blocks UV Rays / Prevents Fading.
- Prevents scratches and scuffing on printed graphic.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use in all weather conditions.
- Increases sticker durability & lifespan.
Our high quality sticker laminates can change the look of your stickers, but they also have the added benefit of making your vinyl stickers thicker, with a premium heavy duty feel.
Glossy Sticker Appearance
- Colors are rich, deep and accurate.
- High contrast between light and dark colors.
- Glossy sticker finish gives a professional, high quality appearance.
- The popular choice for most sticker orders.
Glossy finish is the default option when you order custom stickers. This finish is included at no additional cost.
Back to FAQ: Custom Sticker Finishes & Materials & Materials