StandOut Stickers is seeking a motivated Prepress/Art Department Person. Our ideal candidate would be a focused,
hardworking individual that will be able to keep up with our fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
This is a career minded position with opportunity for growth.
Candidate will be required to:
- Have experience using Apple computers running Adobe Creative Cloud and related programs.
- Create and typeset new artwork, when necessary.
- Manipulate customer supplied and pre-existing art files in preparation for our Wide Format digital production processes.
- Send art proofs to customers.
- Interact with customers, as needed.
- Operate Wide Format Printers & equipment.
- Maintain an organized workspace.
- Understand documents related to our printing processes and adhere to customer requirements as stated on each job's ticket.
Job Type: Full-time
- Prioritizes each day to efficiently and cost-effectively schedule the workflow
- Works with co-workers and customers with , online proofs, etc.
- Inspects jobs for accuracy before sending them to production.
- Maintains equipment including computers, plotters, and wide format printers.
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Previous experience as a graphic designer, sign-related computer operator, or in desktop publishing required, including an advanced level of experience using Adobe applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying)
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Able to sit and view a computer screen for long periods
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- 9:30AM-6:00PM Monday - Friday
- 401K with 4% employer match
- Profit Sharing- Paid Vacation- up to 21 days
- Paid Holidays
All applicants must fill and submit the PDF application or the web form below prior to any interview.